Chilesburg is a deed restricted, residential subdivision located in Fayette County in Lexington, Kentucky. The Chilesburg neighborhood was started in 2001 and the first home was purchased on October 31, 2002 at 4121 Boone Creek Road. In 2011, Chilesburg consisted of over 800 homes and today construction is complete with 1264 in the subdivision. Residents of Chilesburg are able to enjoy walking trails, professionally landscaped entrances, vast areas of green space, ponds and close proximity to several parks, schools, shopping and entertainment venues.
Chilesburg is a twenty minute commute to downtown Lexington and twenty five minutes from the University of Kentucky. With its ideal location near I-75 and I-64, residents enjoy easy access to travel, shopping and the Lexington Bluegrass airport.
We value your interest in our community. If you are a resident of Chilesburg, please take the time to register on this web site so that you will be able to access all parts of it and be included in our neighborhood e-mail communications. If you are considering moving to the Chilesburg community, please enjoy the photos and links that are provided and visit our documents page for deed restrictions and design guidelines.
- Providing a sense of community and enriched quality of life for residents.
- Encouraging residents to be good stewards in meeting their responsibilities to each other, to the greater community that surrounds us and to the preservation of the natural qualities that enrich our community.
- Contributing positively to the residents' investment in Chilesburg, particularly in preserving property values.
- Guaranteeing that the pursuit of excellence in all the Association does is its guiding principle.
The purpose of this site is to serve our members well by:
- keeping homeowners informed concerning activities of the Association.
- improving communications between homeowners and the Advisory Board.
- fostering a better understanding of the Advisory Board's work.
- facilitating the implementation of Association policies.
- providing convenient homeowner access to Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- improving and standardizing the implementation of the Rules and Policies.