Annual HOA Payment
Summary: Dues are paid annually, typically between January 1 - January 31st. For 2021, the amount due per household is $175. Dues collected are used for the maintenance of the common areas, homeowner communications, property management fees, property taxes, website fees, association meetings, liability insurance, legal fees, utility bills, property damage repairs, social events and community improvements.
For all checks, please make them payable to: Chilesburg Maintenance Association
- Mail your check with the remittance coupon to the lockbox address on your invoice.
- Take your check with the remittance coupon to the property management office.
- Use your bank’s online bill pay service using the Bill Pay instructions on the payment notice. Some banks will transfer the funds electronically, but others will mail a check to the lockbox address, so please allow sufficient processing time if you use this option. Additionally, make sure there hasn't been an address change which would need to be updated on your bank's website before payment is sent.
- Pay by credit card online - https://adkins.twa.rentmanager.com. A convenience fee is charged for this option.
- Pay by e-check online - https://adkins.twa.rentmanager.com. A convenience fee is charged for this option.
Online Payment Overview:
- A new property manager and online payment system were implemented in 2020.
- The new online payment site requires initial registration to be performed by the property management company.
- We were able to pre-register about 800 accounts using email addresses from this website's data.
- Only the primary account's email address from this website was used to pre-register.
- One registration/Sign up is necessary per household for online dues payment.
- See the steps below for your first online payment.
Online Payments - Step by Step:
- Go to https://adkins.twa.rentmanager.com.
- All first time users, click the Sign Up button.
- Enter the household's primary email address as used to login on this website and the Account # from the Acc # printed invoice.
- If you are not able to get beyond step 3, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired email address, mailing address, and the Account # if known.
- If the email address and account # were accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- Click the Finalize button from the confirmation email to verify the account and create a password.
- You can now login with the email address and password and Sign up is not required in subsequent years.